Social Purpose Portfolio
LIFT invests in not-for-profits, social enterprises and other social purpose organizations that improve health, education, skills development and employment for Canadians.
We work with proven SPOs that have:
- strong leadership who demonstrate operational and adaptive capacity
- a proven theory of change and distinctive delivery model that is outcome-driven
- the desire to scale and replicate
- been in operation for a minimum of three years
- annual expenditures of at least $1.5 million
- several years of audited financial statements
From this field we narrow our focus to organizations with proven track records, unrealized potential for substantial growth, a willingness to collaborate and work together with LIFT, and the efforts and discipline needed to calibrate the impact along the way.
These organizations have a proven track record and unrealized potential for growth. We work with them to enhance their operations, sustainability and impact, so they can help Canadians build better lives.
If you are a social purpose organization that meets LIFT’s selection criteria, you may complete a Submission of Interest form. We review these submissions quarterly and select a limited number of organizations to proceed through our selection process.