How to Apply
To apply for Better Beginnings, Bigger Impact, qualifying SPOs will need to complete the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) application form, which will help LIFT select 10 social purpose organizations (SPOs) to participate in Better Beginnings, Bigger Impact. SPOs that are selected from this RFQ will also be subject to a secondary, more rigorous capacity assessment to ensure their fit with LIFT’s criteria.
LIFT will then work collaboratively with each of the 10 selected SPOs to build capacity, expand their reach and impact, and strengthen organizational effectiveness to ensure newcomers to Canada experience improved social well-being and stronger economic outcomes.
Before completing the RFQ form as part of your application, you must first ensure you meet our criteria for qualifying SPOs – those criteria can be found at this link.
Instructions for completing the RFQ form:
- Please complete all fields. The more information we have on an SPO applicant, the more informed of a decision we can make on the SPO’s candidacy.
- Please take note of, and adhere to, the word limit for each response.
- A maximum of 10 SPOs will be accepted as part of the Better Beginnings, Bigger Impact Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the deadline of September 14, 2018. Please apply early for consideration.
- All RFQ applications should be submitted by email to BetterBeginnings@liftpartners.ca. You will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, please email us at email@example.com.
- If at any point in the application process you have any questions, please email BetterBeginnings@liftpartners.ca and someone will respond to you.
You must first download and save the RFQ on your computer before you can complete the fields in the form. Alternatively, you can print it out, manually complete it by hand, then scan and email it to the email address indicated at the end of the form.