Why work with LIFT?
LIFT is a leader in social innovation with proven experience mobilizing multiple sectors of society, including business, not-for-profit, community, philanthropic and government, to collaborate on positive social change. These partnerships enable us to create a greater social impact than any one organization could do on its own.
LIFT uses a venture philanthropy approach to work with social purpose organizations to make them more sustainable and effective at delivering measurable social impact in Canada. We provide these organizations with a valuable combination of skills, expertise and resources to improve their operations and increase their social impact. We select social purpose organizations that have a direct and positive effect on the health and productivity of Canadians so they can make positive and lasting contributions to the social and economic success of our country.
Our employees are at the heart of our efforts to be a leader in advancing positive and lasting social change. We support our team members to achieve their best, both personally and professionally.
- Represent a leading-edge organization that inspires others to make communities better for future generations
- Be part of a goal-oriented organization that is accountable to its employees and external stakeholders; one that supports employees to achieve their goals and rewards success
- Directly impact the growth of the business while being part of a dynamic work environment
- Be part of an organization that sees change before it occurs and meets that change head on
- Work in an organization that is reinventing itself to support social change
- Be part of workplace that promotes diversity of thought
- Collaborate with an experienced team of professionals who are dedicated to creating lasting social change
- Expand your own professional growth and leadership skills through individual and team-based projects
- Have direct access to executive mentoring and coaching
- Work in an organization where employees can constantly expand on their current skill sets
- Be part of an organization where you can apply your business strengths and expertise to make a significant difference for people and their communities
- Work in an environment where we support a healthy work/life balance, including flexible work hours and part-time work options
- Be part of an organization that provides a social element and supports having fun
- Employee benefits include medical, dental, RRSP, special paid days off, employee and family assistance program and staff events