LIFT works closely with not-for-profit organizations to develop and implement a strategic LIFT plan to make them sustainable and more effective at delivering measurable social impact in Canada. We engage a diverse partner network that provides pro bono expertise to meet the specific needs of the not-for-profit organizations.
Our partner network is comprised of individuals, corporations and organizations with significant experience in business, consulting and the not-for-profit sector, and a collective passion for supporting positive and lasting social change.
- Collaborative partners: Organizations working in the not-for-profit or venture philanthropy fields that share information and best practices, identify not-for-profit organizations, and collaborate to strengthen Canada’s not-for-profit sector
- Expert contributors: Individuals who contribute their knowledge, skills and expertise to LIFT and our not-for-profit partners
- Professional service providers: Companies that contribute services to LIFT and our not-for-profit partners, such as accounting, legal, public relations, management consultancy or design services
- Investors: Corporations, foundations, governments or individuals who contribute financial investments, or a combination of financial and value-in-kind investments, to LIFT
- Research and evaluation partners: Research, educational and other organizations that work with LIFT to evaluate our impact and that of our not-for-profit partners through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Not-for-profit organization alumni: Organizations that have implemented their LIFT plans, and provide knowledge and guidance to other not-for-profit organizations working with LIFT
- Leaders and advisers: Individuals who supports LIFT’s venture philanthropy approach, and provide advice or guidance to LIFT
Read more about our supporters: the people, corporations and organizations that have joined our partner network.