LIFT works closely with social purpose organizations to develop and implement a strategic LIFT plan to make them sustainable and more effective at delivering measurable social impact in Canada. We engage a diverse partner network that provides pro bono expertise to meet the specific needs of the social purpose organizations.
Our partner network is comprised of individuals, corporations and organizations with significant experience in business, consulting and the social sector, and a collective passion for supporting positive and lasting social change.
- Collaborative partners: Organizations working in the social investment or venture philanthropy fields that share information and best practices, identify social purpose organizations, and collaborate to strengthen Canada’s social sector
- Expert contributors: Individuals who contribute their knowledge, skills and expertise to LIFT and our partner social purpose organizations
- Professional service providers: Companies that contribute services to LIFT and our partner social purpose organizations, such as accounting, legal, public relations, management consultancy or design services
- Investors: Corporations, foundations, governments or individuals who contribute financial investments, or a combination of financial and value-in-kind investments, to LIFT
- Research and evaluation partners: Research, educational and other organizations that work with LIFT to evaluate our impact and that of our partner social purpose organizations through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Social purpose organization alumni: Organizations that have implemented their LIFT plans, and provide knowledge and guidance to other social purpose organizations working with LIFT
- Leaders and advisers: Individuals who supports LIFT’s venture philanthropy approach, and provide advice or guidance to LIFT
Read more about our supporters: the people, corporations and organizations that have joined our partner network.